Saturday 21 September 2013

6 Steps to Balancing Chakras Using Reiki

From my childhood in my dreams I use to see big explosions and light swirling out of them like big bang theory. I never knew what all this is about. I was in search of a light, which can prove to be a guide to me and with supreme power’s grace I came across Reiki, the universal life energy force. After few meeting with my Reiki teacher, I developed faith in Reiki and I was got attuned to Reiki. 
Few days back as I was meditating about this, a method of self healing intuitively came to my mind, told to me by my teacher in Reiki course, I am sharing the same with you as Reiki energy has guided me to do so. We can balance the flow (or overflow) of energy by balancing our chakras just in ten minutes.

Method:

1. Lie down straight or sit in a comfortable position, you may have some chant as background music if you feel like. Close your eyes.

2. Take three long breaths.

3. Heal your root and brow chakra together for three minutes, you can adopt any method of healing (I prefer placing right hand on root chakra & left on brow chakra and than drawing power symbol, mental symbol and than distance symbol.)

4. Repeat for sacral and throat chakra for three minutes.

5. Then for solar plexus & heart chakra for three minutes.

6. Seal by Cho Ku Ray, any method.

By this method chakras are healed by inter exchanging the excess & depleted energies of chakras. I really enjoy this method of self healing by balancing the chakras.
Try this to get remarkable and wonderful results. We can use this method of healing on others as well.

----Stay Blessed----


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Delighted that I found your site, fantastic info. I will bookmark and try to visit more frequently Spiritual London | Spiritual Healing in London

prince sinha said...

if ur interested in taking doing any course or taking a session,u can email me at sinhaprince720@gmail.com