Sunday 29 September 2013

Spirit Release Using Reiki

Just as the living want happiness in life, the dead too want the same! I want to say that spirit release through Reiki is not based on faith, but on intention. There are various reasons why spirits haunt. They may have some unfinished business on earth, or they may want to communicate with someone. Some spirits have guilt and they simply refuse to transit while recently deceased spirits are more mischievous.
Some spirits are attached to a person’s aura. This is called possession, whereas some are just attached to a property or certain part of a property.I am breaking down the process for easier interpretation.


1. Begin by doing some chakra clearing or balancing first. Your chakras need to be wide open for spirit work.

2. Shield all your chakras with whatever Reiki symbols you’re attuned to. And do the same on your palm chakras.

3. Say an invocation to ask Archangels and Ascended Masters to help you. All of them can help you. Pick the ones you are most comfortable with.

4. I had called upon Archangel Michael and Kwan Yin to help me with the release.

5. It is not necessary to know what kind or gender the spirit is. Connect with the distance healing symbol to the spirit and start sending Reiki. The distance healing symbol will act as a scanning device and disclose the location of the spirit. I saw all this through my mind’s eye.

6. Once the spirit was exposed I asked Kwan Yin and Archangel Michael to take it up to light. I kept sending Reiki by not shifting from my place. I actually could see Kwan Yin and Michael talk to the spirits, convince them that it’s ok to belong to the divine light.

7. The whole scene was so clearly visible to me, that I could even understand why the spirits were resisting going up! I saw Kwan Yin drag the female spirit by the hand and fly out of the window. And then Archangel Michael subsequently dragged the male spirit and ascended with him!

8. Continue to send Reiki to clear up any residue or effects left by the spirits. I saw that in ten minutes Michael and Kwan Yin were back in the house. And I sensed that the transition had been successful! They had gone up to light!

9. Kwan Yin and Michael cleansed the entire house with violet, blue and white light in each room. My third eye was cramped with headache. As soon as the cleansing was done, my headache got released!

10. Say a prayer of gratitude for the blessings and healing that you, your client, and the spirit have received. And remember have confidence in your healing ability!

----Stay Blessed----

4 comments:

Reiki With Cary said...

Greetings!

This basic technique for assisting Spirits who are stuck on this plane for whatever reason is outlines in the ICRT training manual by William Lee Rand- THE HEALING TOUCH 1&2.

I use this technique frequently in the clearings that I do as a Medium. It CAN be helpful however to take the time to try to find out exactly WHY the Spirit is still here. If we know why, we can move in to heal the cause as well.

Remember to keep in mind that we are working for the Highest Good of all parties involved.

Unknown said...

Spiritual healing gives a power to connect with spiritual world where you can know the reasons of life what is the motive and aim of life Healers in London

prince sinha said...

if ur interested in taking a dna session,u can email me at sinhaprince720@gmail.com

prince sinha said...

if ur interested in taking a dna session,u can email me at sinhaprince720@gmail.com