Monday 24 June 2013

Super Moon Meditation

Hello Friends....Its once again Super Moon.Time for meditating,releasing old blocks and renergising our bodies with the divine energies.Here I am sharing with you a process of Meditation which can be done during Super Moon.Hope you will enjoy the process.Here it is -


Step 1 : Sit in a circle of candle lit flames.

Step 2: Cleanse the space and energy around you with sacred sage.It will remove any negativity present in this place and only purity of light and soul will reside.

Step 3: Now Start burning the candles one by one.With every candle lit,it will light a way of being.

Step 4 : Light a candle in honor of Love. May we remember to let it rule our minds.  I am love. I release it to the world. I allow loveability to be my guide and inner voice. May love be the healer and teacher.  May it be the glue that binds us to each other and reminds us each of our value and the value of those around us.  Not only our loved ones but the strangers we may never meet.

Step 5: Light a candle in honor of Peace. May peace fill our hearts. May it fill the hearts of those who are touched with anguish.  May they find rest and solice in the breath and remember to forget for just one moment and simply enjoy the opportunity to be alive.  May peace fill the hearts of the oppressors and leaders that they may know the importance of releasing power and absorbing love and life.

Step 6 : Light a candle in  honor of Health.  May health come naturally and all un-natural causes be distracted from our bodies.  I release all unhealthy thoughts with every exhale. I release all unhealthy cells with every exhale.  I breathe deeply the light of memory that feeds my body healthy energy.  I remember in every cell what it means to feel, think, and live a healthy life.

Step 7 : Light a candle in honor of Courage.  May we continue to carry the courage to take the risks necessary to live an outstanding life.  I release the fear that has attempted to speak to me, and for me.  I contain only the knowing that regardless the darkness of the unknown, there is nothing wrong here.  What ever I want for myself I can achieve.  May I be a beacon of courage for those who are seeking.  Send courage throughout the globe to all who are in fear and fill them with hope and possibility. 

Step 8 : Light a candle in honor of Fortune.  May fortune be the path for all who dare to tread.  May we all remember that we truly are the fortunate ones.  Regardless of our physical state or place in life there is always fortune shining down on us.  May we notice the good and the abundance around us.  May we share our fortune with others and be confident in knowing there is always more.  No need to keep looking for it. It is here.  I give gratitude for all that I have and send prayers and thoughts of fortune to those in most desperate need. 

Step 9 : Light a candle in honour of Community.  May we continue to find our way through community in a healthy, loving, and compassionate way.  May we attract to us those who will honor us with the purity of their whole self.  I release the magnetic force that has ever drawn negativity to me and am now a mirror to those who are filled with honesty and sincerity. May we hold each other on this planet as brothers and sisters and remember that each soul matters.  No one light shines brighter or better than the next.

Step 10 : Light a candle in honour of Humanity.  May we come together in this time of need.  May we find the love, courage, strength, good fortune, and community necessary to re-invent this life on earth.  May the tears shed shine light on learning for the soul.  May the hearts broken shine knowledge on the need for compassion.  May the lives lost shine light on us all to transcend above hate, greed, ego, envy and power over others long enough to make life worth living and suffering for.  Let’s not forget how much has been sacrificed for our comforts and conditions. 

Sit in this circle of flames and let the lights come together in your mind.  Inhale deeply and let the light enter your body. Exhale and release it all into the Universe. Become one with the Light and the World.Enjoy the moon magic my Friends.

----Stay Blessed----

1 comment:

Parul said...

great article... the meditation described is awesome... lighting candles has always had a profound effect on me... combining it with meditation will multiply he effect...

parul